WELCOME TO OUR HELP SECTION! You'll find answers to some common questions about playing and installing right here!
COMMON ISSUES & QUICK FIXES
IF YOU CLICK “PLAY” AND NOTHING HAPPENS, THERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU CAN DO TO HELP DETERMINE WHAT’S WRONG:
1. Check that your system specs, specifically your video card capabilities, are up to snuff. Read on to learn the system basic requirements and how to find more information on your video card.
2. Your resolution may need to be reset. To do so, visit this Safe Mode within the client.
The majority of players experience problems due to insufficient video card memory. To check the video card memory on your PC, right-click anywhere on your computer´s main desktop; choose Properties, Settings, Advanced, and click on the Adapter tab at the top. See the specific graphics requirements for each game below.
If you suspect a problem with DirectX, you can diagnose some issues by opening your dxdiag log. Go to Start, Run, type in the word dxdiag and click OK. On the display tab, make sure the DirectX functions are “Enabled.” Your dxdiag can also tell you your PC´s memory and the RAM on your video card.
- A broadband Internet connection
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
- 2.4Ghz processor
- 512MB RAM (512-1024 recommended)
- 128 MB DirectX 9 compatible video card
- 500MB hard drive space
We're sorry to see you go! To uninstall Kuma Games, go to Start > All Programs > Kuma Games. A drop-down menu will appear, from which you should choose to "Uninstall."
Contact: Kuma Games, 15 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018